'I want to prove everyone wrong': JWoww says she will have face examined by plastic surgeon to show she has NOT had work done


By Leah Simpson


Jersey Shore’s JWoww is determined to prove to the world that she has not had plastic surgery on her face.
The reality TV star has made no secret about having breast implants in the past but has repeatedly denied making any change to her facial features.
Now JWoww says she is willing to undergo a facial recognition test by a plastic surgeon in an effort show she is all-natural from the neck up.
Scroll down to see video...
All-natural: JWoww appeared on the Wendy Williams show where she revealed she is willing to have an expert scrutinize her face for signs of cosmetic surgery
All-natural: JWoww appeared on the Wendy Williams show where she revealed she is willing to have an expert scrutinize her face for signs of cosmetic surgery
Speaking on the Wendy Williams show, she told the eccentric host that she wants to go on a morning television show to have her face analysed.
After admiring the presenter’s chest, she said: 'They say I got my cheeks done, they say I got my nose, they say I got my chin…'
When Wendy asked her about collagen implants in her lips she replied: “No. I just lost 15 lbs on my face and neck and that’s what’s insulting to me because I was like "what did my nose look like 15lbs ago?"'
Transformation: Jenni 'JWoww' Farley's pout is clearly more plump but she puts the change in appearance down to weight loss and clever makeup tricks
Transformation: Jenni 'JWoww' Farley's pout is clearly more plump but she puts the change in appearance down to weight loss and clever makeup tricks
Transformation: Jenni 'JWoww' Farley's pout is clearly more plump but she puts the change in appearance down to weight loss and clever makeup tricks
In the hot seat: The brunette complemented her tanned skin with a turquoise dress as she joined Wendy Williams to promote her new fragrance
In the hot seat: The brunette complemented her tanned skin with a turquoise dress as she joined Wendy Williams to promote her new fragrance
The brunette - whose real name is Jenni Farley - was on the show to promote her new fragrance.

Following in the footsteps of co-star Snooki, the bronzed beauty confirmed the close pair would be appearing in their own spin-off to the popular television programme.
In the past few months especially her plumper lips and tighter skin has been the subject of speculation.

On the promo rounds: The Jersey Shore star launched her new perfume Foxy and held a book signing for The Rules According To JWoww at K-Mart in Miami, Florida on Sunday
On the promo rounds: The Jersey Shore star launched her new perfume Foxy and held a book signing for The Rules According To JWoww at K-Mart in Miami, Florida on Sunday

But the 25-year-old has denied having any plastic surgery done to alter her face.
'If I got work done, I would be open to talking about it; I didn't,' she tells magazine In Touch this week.
Instead, puts her changed appearance down to weight loss and newly learned make-up techniques.
'I highlight my cheeks instead of putting bronzer on them.'
Her plumper-looking lips, she says, are down to clever use of lip liner, lipstick, face powder, lip gloss and concealer.
Slimmed down: The reality show has explained her changed looks on weight loss, seen left earlier this year and, right, back in March 2010
Slimmed down: The reality show has explained her changed looks on weight loss, seen left earlier this year and, right, back in March 2010
Slimmed down: The reality show has explained her changed looks on dropping the pounds, seen left earlier this year and, right, back in March 2010
JWoww has been weight training four days a week with boyfriend and trainer Roger Williams.
'I don't want to lose any more weight. I just want to keep right and eating healthy,' she told the magazine.
However, the MTV star reveals she wouldn't rule out the possibility of undergoing further cosmetic enhancement further to the breast implants she had done at 21.
'I'll probably get Botox by the time I'm 30,' she says. 'And have my breast implants redone in a few years after I've had kids.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More