'All I kept hearing was 'Honey, you gotta change this!' Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has the last laugh with sexy new swimwear shoot




Elle Macpherson once earned herself the nickname The Body through her incredible physique and sexy modelling shoots.
But now there's a new Body in town - in the form of British beauty Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
The 24-year-old model looks stunning in a new shoot for Harper's Bazaar magazine's Body issue, showing off her toned figure in this season's hottest swimwear.
Move over Elle Macpherson, there's a new Body in town! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her toned figure in a sexy new shoot for Harper's Bazaar UK magazine
Move over Elle Macpherson, there's a new Body in town! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shows off her toned figure in a sexy new shoot for Harper's Bazaar UK magazine
But while Rosie has become one of the most sought-after models in the industry today, she admits in the accompanying interview that she wasn't really welcomed when she first tried to make it in Los Angeles.
She said: 'All I kept hearing was "Honey, you gotta change this; your hair’s this; your legs are that; you’re not enough this; you’re not enough that; you’re too much this; why are you wearing that?"
'And so it was a constant stream of judgement.'
Smouldering: The 24-year-old British beauty looks incredible as she models the season's hottest swimwear
Smouldering: The 24-year-old British beauty looks incredible as she models the season's hottest swimwear

Toned: Rosie has become one of the most sought-after models in the world... and it's not hard to see why
Toned: Rosie has become one of the most sought-after models in the world... and it's not hard to see why
Rosie, who is dating British action movie star Jason Statham, added that her sense of style didn't go down too well Stateside.
The full interview appears in the January edition of Harper's Bazaar UK, out December 5th
The full interview appears in the January edition of Harper's Bazaar UK, out December 5th
She laughed: 'I was always the girl who would turn up to fashion shows in trainers, flares, a shearling jacket and braids in my hair.
'I look back and I was really cute, but all the other girls were slick, groomed and elegant, while I’d be backstage drinking a can of beer.
'It’s a great British thing, but that kind of thing doesn’t go down well in America.'
However, Rosie said that while her unique way of dressing didn't fit in in Devon, she always knew it would help propel her to fame,
She explained: 'I was probably the one of all my school friends who enjoyed dressing up and having my own style, but it wasn’t something I dwelt on.
'I knew I was going to leave Devon, and whatever I did, it would be big.'
And Rosie's stunning looks have caught the attention of world-famous photographers including the renowned Mario Testino, who said: 'Rosie can make any outfit look sexy.
'She’s English and has a very English beauty, but she has a “Brazilian body”, and that’s what makes her so special.'
While Rosie is now equally as big in America as she is in the UK, she insists she will never see the States as her home - despite living there with Statham.
She said: 'I have a different feeling when I come back to England; as soon as I touch down in Heathrow and drive into London and down to Devon, there’s a sense of home and belonging.
'I will never feel that in America, it doesn’t matter how long I live there - and I’ve come to terms with that. I really am so proud to be British.'
The full interview with Rosie appears in the January issue of Harper’s Bazaar UK, on sale Monday 5th December. For more, visit Harpersbazaar.co.uk.
Former title holder: Macpherson used to be known as The Body thanks to her incredible physique and sexy shoots
Former title holder: Macpherson used to be known as The Body thanks to her incredible physique and sexy shoots



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More