'I'd love a bum like Nicki Minaj': TOWIE's Chloe Sims prepares to go under the knife in her quest for the perfect derrière



After years of hating her bottom, reality star Chloe Sims is preparing to undergo an operation to surgically enhance it.
But despite her plastic surgeon consultation being shown on a recent episode of The Only Way Is Essex, Sims reveals she actually wants to go even bigger.
Despite her surgeon saying he wanted her to have a 'natural' look, Sims admits she is hoping to have a backside like American rapper Nicki Minaj.
Getting ready to go under the knife: Chloe Sims shows off her pre-surgery bottom in the new issue of Reveal magazine
Getting ready to go under the knife: Chloe Sims shows off her pre-surgery bottom in the new issue of Reveal magazine
Speaking about her impending operation, Sims, 28, opened up about her body image in the new issue of Reveal magazine.
She said: 'At the moment, I don’t feel attractive in the body department because I’m so skinny.
 

'I’ve tried to put on weight but it just goes straight to my belly. I end up looking like a gangly girl with a pot belly, big boobs and no bum.'
And she's hoping a curvier derrière will attract a decent man after years of being single.
I want a perfect peach: Sims believes a curvier backside will help her find a boyfriend
I want a perfect peach: Sims believes a curvier backside will help her find a boyfriend
The full interview with Sims is in the new issue of Reveal magazine, on sale now
The full interview with Sims is in the new issue of Reveal magazine, on sale now
She explained: 'A big bottom will make me sexier and more confident. It’s the last part of my body I want to change.
'Men like confident girls with a bit of meat on them.
'I want to go much bigger than the surgeon suggested on TOWIE. I love Nicki Minaj’s bum, but he hadn’t heard of her, so I explained that I’m quite a dramatic person and want it to look like a perfect peach.'
As fans of the show will know, Sims was warned she wouldn't be able to sit down for two weeks following the operation.
She explained: 'You can’t sit down for two weeks, in case the pressure moves the implants out of place.
'I’ll be able to stand up, lie down on my side and my tummy, but I can’t lie on my back.
'I won’t be able to drive and I’m not sure how I’m going to go to the toilet. I’m presuming I’ll have to squat.'
The full interview with Sims is in the new issue of Reveal magazine, on sale now.
Bum envy: Sims would love a curvy backside like American rapper Nicki Minaj
Bum envy: Sims would love a curvy backside like American rapper Nicki Minaj
Too skinny: Sims, pictured on Sunday's episode of TOWIE, said she wants to put on weight
Too skinny: Sims, pictured on Sunday's episode of TOWIE, said she wants to put on weight


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More