I Got it From My Mama: Audrina Patridge's mother upstages her in matching bikini as their reality show is cancelled



It's plain to see that in Audrina Patridge's case, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
The 26-year-old pranced around on a Malibu beach with her mother Lynn who sported a figure most women her age would envy.
Audrina's self-titled MTV show, a spin-off of the series that made her famous, The Hills, has been cancelled after just one season but the star found the perfect way to keep fans interested.
Hotter Than My Daugher: Audrina Patridge's mother Lynn looked just as good in a bikini on a Malibu beach yesterday
Hotter Than My Daugher: Audrina Patridge's mother Lynn looked just as good in a bikini on a Malibu beach yesterday
The mother and daughter donned matching turquoise bikinis, deep tans and pearly white smiles yesterday.
Audrina added a pair of dark sunglasses to her look.

 

She is still receiving regular gigs to make appearances at various product launches and host events.
Her mum had joined her in Malibu as she promoted a pimple cream for skincare manufacturer, Bremenn Research Labs.
What now? Audrina's self-titled MTV reality series, a spin-off of The Hills which stars her parents and siblings, has not been picked up for another season
What now? Audrina's self-titled MTV reality series, a spin-off of The Hills which stars her parents and siblings, has not been picked up for another season

But the event didn't look like work, judging from photos on her blog.
She lay on sun loungers with her mother, chucked an inflatable ball around and sampled the new cream, called The Zit Stick.
When asked this week whether MTV was making a second season, Audrina told The Daily: 'No, I don’t think we are.
'We finished in April and I kind of decided I wanted to take some time off from reality. I want to do something more like acting or hosting.
Bikini babe: Audrina, 26, showed off her toned and tanned body in this turquoise two-piece
Bikini babe: Audrina, 26, showed off her toned and tanned body in this turquoise two-piece
Bikini babe: Audrina, 26, showed off her toned and tanned body in this turquoise two-piece

Chill time: Audrina and Lynn relaxed on sun loungers as the star advertised pimple cream
Chill time: Audrina and Lynn relaxed on sun loungers as the star advertised pimple cream
'I’d love to do a period piece, medieval, like Troy.

'I would love to get dressed up in costumes and talk in an accent and film in another country.'
She also addressed plastic surgery rumors, but refused to elaborate on her breast implants.
'They always ask me about that because of Heidi [Montag] and there’s all these rumors and they all say I’ve had, like, six procedures, and I’m, like, ‘Where do you get that?’ Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot.
'And as far as my face, I’d never had anything done.'
She said she still sees her former Hills castmates out but admitted: 'It’s not like before, where once a week we went to a club together ... because we had to for filming.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More