Audrina Patridge claims she has a chest deformity which makes her breasts different sizes



Audrina Patridge says that there's a reason her breasts appear pear-shaped, and it isn't because of plastic surgery.
The former Hills star claims she has a chest deformity that makes her breasts look like they're different sizes.
When asked about why her chest has become substantially larger since she first started filming the MTV show in 2006, she denied she's gotten implants. 
Chest deformity: Audrina Patridge says that there's a reason her breasts are different sizes, and it isn't plastic surgery
Chest deformity: Audrina Patridge says that there's a reason her breasts are different sizes, and it isn't plastic surgery
She told iPad entertainment news provider The Daily: 'I don't like to talk about that. Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something. So I've always struggled with that. You could see they look different sizes all the time.' 

 

Changed or the same? Have the former Hills starlet's breasts gotten bigger since she appeared at a pre-VMAs bash in 2006?
Changed or the same? Have the former Hills starlet's breasts gotten bigger since she appeared at a pre-VMAs bash in 2006?
The 26-year-old reality star says that she's sick of comparisons to former co-star Heidi Montag, who famously got ten plastic surgery procedures in one day.
'I always get asked about that because of Heidi and there’s all these rumours and they all say I’ve had, like, six procedures, and I’m, like: Where do you get that?'
'Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot. And as far as my face, I’ve never had anything done.'
While the brunette beauty denies that she's had work done, she does admit that her newest reality series, Audrina, won't be returning for a second season.
'I don’t think we are. We finished in April and I kind of decided I wanted to take some time off from reality. I want to do something more like acting or hosting' she told the Daily.
The starlet who has appeared on Dancing with the Stars, is mostly appearing in adverts and hosting parties these days.
She and her chest deformity appeared topless in a new Bongo campaign, although the adverts may potentially have upset her father.
‘Omg, a topless photo of me has surfaced on the web! I hope my dad’s not mad!' she tweeted recently.
As for her Labor Day plans, Audrina plans on showing off her breasts yet again - in Las Vegas.
'Whose going to Vegas this weekend??!!!.... ' she tweeted August 31. 'If so stop by vanity at the hard rock September 3rd!! Xo'
Hiding the goods: Audrina appears topless in an advert for fashion line Bongo
Hiding the goods: Audrina appears topless in an advert for fashion line Bongo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More