Ashley Tisdale the gym junkie puts her toned body on show in an aqua bikini




Ashley Tisdale is known to work hard on her figure, hitting the gym regularly to achieve her movie star body.
And the 26-year-old High School Musical star revealed the results as she soaked up the sun in Miami, Florida, yesterday.
She avoided the tan lines by removing the straps on her skimpy aqua bikini before taking her place by the pool.
All over tan: Ashley Tisdale avoided the tan lines by removing the straps on her skimpy aqua bikini as she soaked up the sun in Miami, Florida, over the weekend
All over tan: Ashley Tisdale avoided the tan lines by removing the straps on her skimpy aqua bikini as she soaked up the sun in Miami, Florida, over the weekend
Ashely sure looked to be in holiday mode, setting herself up on a sun lounge as as she prepared for some afternoon relaxation.
Removing the straps on her halter bikini top, she was ready for an all over tan.
The flattering bathing suit also showed off Ashley's ribcage tattoo which spells out 'believe'.
All set: The 26-year-old High School Musical star carefully prepared for her tanning session
All set: The 26-year-old High School Musical star carefully prepared for her tanning session
Toned: The blonde star flaunted her enviably toned figure in her two-piece, showing off her flat stomach and toned legs
Toned: The blonde star flaunted her enviably toned figure in her two-piece, showing off her flat stomach and toned legs
The star got the ink a few years ago, and went to get it alongside her mother, who she says fully supported her decision and was there with her for moral support.
'I’ve always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do. Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The ‘believe’ tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe,' she told Allure magazine in an interview earlier this year.
Ashley is in the sunshine state visiting her boyfriend Scott Speer.
The actress has been with the 29-year-old music director for two years, and he is currently working in Miami.
Clearly happy to be reunited, Ashley tweeted yesterday: 'Miami has been so relaxing and beautiful!'
Relaxed: Ashley laid down on her lounge and rested whilst listening to her iPod, even having a little sing-a-long at one point
Relaxed: Ashley laid down on her lounge and rested whilst listening to her iPod, even having a little sing-a-long at one point

Settling in: The High School Musical star worked on her tan for some time
Settling in: The High School Musical star worked on her tan for some time
Ashely's perfectly toned figure on display over the weekend is a result of her continuous hard work at the gym.
The 5ft 3in star said she alternates between boot camp class, cardio, spinning and strength training with a personal trainer in order to keep herself in camera ready shape.
'I always make time for it, because not only is it healthy for you, but it also relieves my stress,' she told Allure magazine earlier this year.
Well rested: The busy starlet took advantage of some well earned time off
Well rested: The busy starlet took advantage of some well earned time off

'I’m so busy doing stuff and I get stressed a lot that working out takes me away from that.'
The High School Musical star also eats a high protein, low carbohydrate diet but tried not to limit herself too much.
'Sunday’s my day off, where I eat whatever I want,' she has said.
'I don’t not let myself have something. I do love French fries and brea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More