'I've been doing Pilates and eating healthier': Bikini girl Paris Hilton reveals her summer diet secrets



She complained of feeling 'fat' on her reality TV show after gaining a few extra pounds this year.
But after embarking on a strict fitness regime, Paris Hilton is back in a bikini and feeling more confident than ever. 
The 30-year-old blonde - who modelled a range of bikinis on Malibu beach before jetting off to St Tropez this week - is thrilled with the results of her summer diet.
Back in a bikini: Paris Hilton showed off her figure on Malibu Beach last week
Back in a bikini: Paris Hilton showed off her figure on Malibu Beach last week

New regime: The reality TV star has embraced Pilates and a healthy diet
New regime: The reality TV star has embraced Pilates and a healthy diet
New regime: The reality TV star, pictured here in a Missoni two-piece, has embraced Pilates and a healthy diet
'I've been working out and eating healthier and it feels great,' she says.
 
Describing her new approach to fitness, the star added: 'I've been doing Pilates to help keep my body toned and cardio in the gym.
'I'm also eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices. I have so much energy.'
Sun lover: Paris, who is newly single, worked on her tan
Sun lover: Paris, who is newly single, worked on her tan
The heiress' shape was a hot topic on her show The World According To Paris and at one point she even feared she was pregnant because she had gained weight and couldn’t stop eating.
In an episode that aired last month, she was seen saying: 'All girls worry about their weight and I’m no different, except for the fact that when I gain a pound the whole world thinks I’m fat.'
The pregnancy scare proved to be a false alarm, but it did inspire her to overhaul her lifestyle.
She is now in great shape and embracing the single life this summer following her recent split from boyfriend Cy Waits.
She said: 'I feel really great right now and so happy, I'm having an amazing summer.'
'I feel fat': The star complained about her weight on her reality TV show after gaining a few extra pounds earlier this year
'I feel fat': The star complained about her weight on her reality TV show after gaining a few extra pounds earlier this year


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More