Bikini babes Sam and Billie Faiers soak up the sunshine in Ibiza before they start filming The Only Way Is Essex



They will soon be rushed off their feet when filming begins for the third series of The Only Way Is Essex.
But, before it begins, Sam and Billie Faiers are making the most of their time off with a sunshine break in Ibiza.
The sisters looked stunning as they splashed around in the sea, basking in the warm weather in their sexy bikinis.
Soaking up the sunshine: The Only Way Is Essex stars Sam and Billie Faiers are enjoying a break in Ibiza before they start filming the third season of the hit ITV2 show
Soaking up the sunshine: The Only Way Is Essex stars Sam and Billie Faiers are enjoying a break in Ibiza before they start filming the third season of the hit ITV2 show
While Billie showed off her curves in a bronze two-piece, Sam, 20, opted for a Dolly Boutique bikini, which featured her name in Swarovski crysals on the bottoms.
Bedazzled: Sam wore a Dolly Boutique bikini which featured her name in crystals on the bottoms
Bedazzled: Sam wore a Dolly Boutique bikini which featured her name in crystals on the bottoms
The pair flew out to Ibiza earlier this week for a much-needed week-long break on the Party Island.
Before jetting off, Sam tweeted her followers: 'On plane back to Essex! 2hours nap then off I go to IBIZA for the week!! A well deserved holiday! Oo yeah! Bring it on!! Excited! X'
Billie later added: 'At the airport ... Ibiza ... Are you ready ??? Ha ha ha!'
Sam and Billie will no doubt be featured heavily in the third season of the hit ITV2 reality show, along with the clothing boutique the own, Minnie's.
There are also whispers that Sam, who is now single after splitting from Joey Essex, could possibly rekindle her relationship with Mark Wright in the new season, as the club promoter has just announced his engagement with Lauren Goodger has been called off.
In the second season of the show, Mark was seen telling Sam he didn't want to be with her because he wanted to make a go of it with Lauren.
He told her: 'I've seen other girls since I last met Lauren and me and you have got close and you know I've always got on with you.

'I just wanted this opportunity to say this to you because I feel that no girl deserves me to explain myself to them more than you do because you're more special than that.
'But I'm 24 now and I just want to change. I think I want to take it to the next step in the way of making a go of it with Lauren. I've been messing around for too long.'
And, in an interview in April, Sam admitted she hadn't ruled out a future with Mark.
She said: 'With me and Mark, well, we’ll see, but I think that I could marry him one day. We are still very close and he respects me. There’s no future for him and Lauren.

'Obviously me and Lauren and me we’re civil to each other, but if we were in the same bar I wouldn’t go and chat to her. We don’t get on very well.'
Having fun? The girls relaxed on their sunloungers and splashed around in the sea in Ibiza
Having fun? The girls relaxed on their sunloungers and splashed around in the sea in Ibiza

Covering up: As they made their way around beach bars, the duo covered up in kaftans and beach dresses
Covering up: As they made their way around beach bars, the duo covered up in kaftans and beach dresses


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More